Super Easy Hacks to Get that Radiation Glow For Your WeddingJanuary 8, 2019
No doubt that all eyes will be searching for you, and you’ll be the center of attention because it is your big day. When we know that you are going to be the one everyone will look towards so why not be the kind of beauty that steals the show? One thing that cannot be missed is achieving a glowing skin before you tie the knot. Most brides worry about their makeup and hair but trust us if you have a glowing skin the makeup will ultimately turn out perfect.
No one is saying that you need to have perfect and flawless skin because for many of us it is more like a myth. Don’t worry if your skin has imperfections; the idea is to make it healthy and shinier. You can start off with the very basics.
This may sound ridiculous, but in reality, it is effective because watermelons are a good source of water. Who doesn’t know that water is the first step towards the healthier skin? Grapefruit, lettuce, and broccoli helps too in keeping the body hydrated.
Prepping In Advance
Your skin needs some time and attention so, start off at least three months prior to the wedding. Start taking care of it religiously and consume a healthy diet. Give your skin a royal treatment for the three-month minimum if you want it to radiate the happiness you feel on getting married.
If you are in the 20s, you might be getting acne and discoloration go for deep cleansing facials once a month. Even if you have crossed the 20s, it doesn’t mean your daily face wash is enough.
Exfoliating help improving the overall texture of the skin. Make it a regular habit and a month prior to the nuptials exfoliate every other night before bed. It combats against the dullness and removes the dead cells allowing a fresher look. No makeup looks good without a smooth exfoliated base.
Each day every day twice a day; apply a good moisturizer. Apply it all over your body and give a little more attention to the drier areas like knees, elbows, hands, and feet. There are many valid promo codes UK that you can use to get the amazing moisturizers.
Keep in mind no beauty regime or treatment is going to work if you are not taking proper 8 hours sleep. Make sure you are undisturbed every night for 8 hours straight. Try to squeeze in the afternoon beauty naps in your schedule.
You don’t have to get a salon appointment every time you want to have a face pack. We are sharing some fantastic face packs that you can easily make at home and apply.
For Skin Brightening (Normal Skin)
A teaspoon of gram flour, a pinch a turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon of olive oil, ½ teaspoon of milk, and few drops of lime juice; mixed well. Leave it for half an hour then wash it off.
For Pimples And Acne
Take some mint leaves, wash and grind them to make a smooth paste. Apply in the night before sleeping and wash it off in the morning.
Clay Pack (Oily skin)
Make a thin paste of clay powder and rose water. Let it dry after applying, once dried wash off with tap water.
For Moisturizing (Dry Skin)
Take one tablespoon of milk powder and add few drops of lemon juice to make a paste. Apply it for 20 minutes then wash off.
Beauty Regime According to The Skin Type
For Oily Skin
- Use a gentle scrub every week and then use it twice a week in the month following your dream day.
- Prefer a light and water based lotion for day and night because oily skin doesn’t mean you don’t need a moisturizer.
- Use hydrating masks weekly and then thrice in a week for one month like Aloe Vera and Seaweed.
For Dry Skin
- Get a creamy cleanser for yourself.
- Don’t assume you don’t need a scrub instead get one which is cream based with AHAs.
- Try to use a thick moisturizer before bed.
For Combination Skin
- You can apply mud mask once a week.
- Give your skin a cream massage thrice a week.
- Use natural exfoliating scrubs.
Food For The Glow
You should be getting food that is rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants. Skimping on food because you want to lose weight is a bad idea, the time has already passed you better stop crash dieting and skipping meals six months before the big day. It is time to treat yourself with three meals and healthy snacks in between. If you want to skimp something, then avoid junk food, caffeine, and soft drinks. Drink water, fresh fruit juices, and coconut water as much as you can.
There are plenty of foods that help in achieving the glowing skin including:
- Salmon: it contains vital omega-3 fatty acids which keep the skin supple and hair and nails strong.
- Pistachios: they help nourishing hair and scalp.
- Cinnamon: it stimulates blood circulation and makes skin look fresh.
- Turmeric: it is a natural healer for the damage caused by the sun.
- Dark Chocolate: It will decrease sun sensitivity.
- Peppermint: it helps in digestion.
- Beetroot: it has all the nutrients that are great for skin like Vitamin A and C, and Calcium.
- Legumes: they contain detoxifying agents which help in maintaining clear skin.
- Garlic: it is effective against the skin infections.
It doesn’t matter what skin type you have and what issues you have, these hydrating foods are good for overall health as well. There is no side effect of healthy eating unless you go overboard with a particular item. Keep in mind the deficiency and surplus both harms the body.
An Important Note
Apart from everything, the most important thing is to be stress-free and relaxed. Tension shows on the face, and if you are tired mentally then it will take away the charm so, don’t panic. Get good sleep, enjoy the preparations, and stay calm. Good luck for your wedding day and happy life ahead.